CREATE AMAZING SCULPTURES WITH THESE INNOVATIVE GRINDING HEADS
- CARVING ROUNDED EDGES VERY EASY The round shaped sculpting bit can be used for making concave cuts, or for sculpting on a rounded edge. The cutting bit can be used to make rounded side cuts.
- SOLID AND DURABLE MATERIAL These carving bits are made of heat treated tungsten carbide . A resistant and robust material . Its hardness can reach up to more than HRA85. It is strong and can be used for a long time.
- WIDE APPLICATION The Grinding Head can be installed and used with most standard models of manual electric drills. It is widely used for metalworking, tool making, wood carving, jewelry making, deburring, drilling and modeling.
- POLISH THE ANGLES EFFICIENTLY It is recommended that you use these bits at a slower than normal speed . You can set the speed of your drill to 35,000 RPM. Start your drill slowly and increase the speed to the optimum level. When using these bits, you just need to apply a little pressure and let them do the work.
- EASY TO USE It is easy to use. Install a bit in your drill like a regular bit, and start carving. It is an essential carving tool for carpenters, and anyone who enjoys carving or working metal frequently.
- MATERIAL: Tungsten Carbide
- MORTAR DIAMETER: 12 mm
- PRODUCT DIAMETER: As shown in the picture
We strive to offer you the most innovative products on the market. We give you the guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will resolve your issue.
This is a limited offer. Order yours while it’s time.
GET IT BEFORE THE STOCK LASTS!